Medical practices and medicines responsible, at least in part, for Bryce's survival were discovered by March of Dimes' researchers on money raised by them and people like you and me.
Please help us help them save even more babies lives by walking with us this Saturday, May 7th at 9 a.m. at Auditorium Shores right here in Austin, Texas.
What better way is there to spend your Saturday morning then helping save babies lives?
Come by, see Bryce and walk with us!
OH AND DON'T WORRY IF YOU HAVEN'T SIGNED UP TO WALK, YOU CAN DO SO HERE AND YOU DON'T NEED TO MAKE A DONATION TO SIGN UP (THOUGH WE'D SURELY APPRECIATE IT!)
teamBAM March for Babies Walk Day Details:
- We'll be there by 8 a.m. with light breakfast snacks, coffee and ... t-shirts!!
- The walk starts at 9 a.m.
- teamBAM will have a blue 10' x 10' tent set up just for our team where you can meet up with us anytime before 8:50 a.m. (after that find us in the crowd getting ready to walk)
- When you enter Auditorium Shores from Riverside Dr. our tent will be on your left (as you walk toward the water) kind of between/before the large BBVA Compass tent and the huge Family Teams Tent
- We'll also be around after the walk for at least an hour for fellowship and ... t-shirts!!
- Riverside Drive will be CLOSED from Lamar to 1st St.
- Paid Parking will be available at:
- One Texas Center Garage at 505 Barton Springs Rd for $7
- Austin Convention Center at 500 E. Cesar Chavez for $8
- Don't park at Hooter's, Auditorium Shores lot, Homestead Hotel or in nearby neighborhoods as they will be towing. (And please don't make me tell you I told you so, ha!)
- Tug's BBQ will provide sausage wraps and chips for just $1 and part of the proceeds will go back to the March of Dimes!
- In an effort to go green there will not be water bottles provided this year but there WILL be "WaterMonsters" to fill up your own cups/bottles